Live, work & play in banff national park
Banff Hospitality Collective is a multi concept restaurant company who's 11 venues are located in the heart of downtown Banff. It was founded by a bunch of friends who love food, drinks, mountains, and this awesome little town called Banff.
100% Locally owned & operated
Perks of the Job
- Staff housing available (for Back of house positions)
- 25% off food at all venues for Employees
- 50% off food and bottles of wine at all venues for Managers
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Ski and golf pass financing
- VIP line entrance; no cover for you (+1 guest) at the Dancing Sasquatch
- Education reimbursements (up to 75% off career-related courses)
- Extended Health Care Plan for long-term Employees
- Variety of kitchens and cuisine
- Working with Red Seal Chefs
- Almost 100% of Upper Management move up from within BHC
- Incentive programs (referral and summer bonus)
banff national park
Love where you live.
live where you love.
Work hard, play harder.
Banff Hospitality Collective home Office Team
A few born & raised Banffites, a few Calgary transplants, others from different reaches of the globe. All locals of Banff National Park.
BHC from A to Z
– 6 Reasons –
to work in Banff National Park
1) Get outside every. Single. Day.
2) Further Your Education
The BHC tuition reimbursement program will subsidize Wine & Spirits education, culinary training, first aid, Health & Safety certifications and much more.
Can you tell the difference between a black bear and a grizzly bear?
4) Show Your Stuff
Amazing BHC staff doing amazing things. Who's currently in the spotlight?
Dean Cooper is originally from New Zealand but spent roughly the last 12 years exploring this incredible planet before choosing to call Banff home just over 4 years ago.
Dean is part of the awesome Eddie Burger Bar family and as of this year he is now also a Realtor with Royal LePage with the personal goal to share his high standard with the industry here in Banff and offer people the best possible value for what for many is the biggest purchase of their lives. We're stoked to say Dean is a part of the BHC Team!
6) Be part of a mountain community
What does it mean to live in a town within a National Park?
Summit club, parties, community clean up & more
Keeping BHC staff connected with Banff Hospitality Collective happenings, Banff National Park events & important dates.
Please apply in as many venues as you like by clicking the job title.
Don’t see a job for you? Keep your eyes on this page, we post lots of jobs all year long. Follow us on Instagram to keep up.